Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick Update

Well, they have decided to go with, or stay with, Moodle. I was able to obtain input from a variety of instructors, program directors, and administrative directors at Marlboro College Graduate Center regarding Sakai and Moodle. The decision was made to select Moodle as a result of their assistance and the information and opinions they provided. Thank you all for your willingness to assist!!!

Only a few weeks to go until the Capstone Fair. I have reached the stage of "it will be, what it will be", which is usually the stage I come to after panic, which I proceeded to do a couple of weeks ago. Now I realize I have and continue to do my best, and everything will be what it will be. We still don't have much in the way of content on Moodle for the course, but next week we'll really start to delve in to that. I think after this weekend's classes I will breathe an even larger cleansing breath and really feel that the end is near, in a good way.

No comments: