I completed the recommendations document for the Moodle Partner, recommending Remote-Learner.net. Besides the Moodle Partner that I recommended, my sponsor is also considering a New Hampshire based web hosting company, IDC. It seems that they will probably start with IDC, but at least they have the information regarding the Moodle Partner, should they decide to migrate to them.
I have been reviewing all along the various instructional design models, to determine what model (s) I will use in designing the instruction for my sponsor. I am definitely going to utilize John Keller's ARCS model, which focuses on motivation as a key component to successful instruction. Motivation is key for adult learners. The ARCS model, however, is meant to be combined with another model, to be a piece of a whole. The other ID models I am considering are: Dee Fink's model of Integrated Course Design or Jerold Kemp's instructional design model that has nine different components are the two I believe best fit my sponsor's needs. I am also considering Roger Kaufman's Organizational Elements Model (OEM). I am still reviewing other models, to determine if another would better suit my sponsors needs.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment