Saturday, August 9, 2008

Last Blog Entry?

This may be my last entry for this blog, since officially my capstone project is complete. I made my presentation last Thursday. It went very well, and I felt positive. I have received feedback and confirmation that my project and presentation were very good. I'm done!!!! Graduation is next Saturday. I can't believe it.

...but I'm not really done. The project is not complete, so I will continue to work on it to complete the content of the instruction. I am continuing to read about Rapid e-Learning and online instruction. I am hoping to complete a lot of work this week and next week, in order to meet the goal completion date of September. I almost feel more motivated now than previously. Before I was so focused on also meeting certain requirements for the capstone project, like creating a Gantt Chart, component map, rubric, etc., I was distracted from the creation of the content. So, I'll see how the next two weeks go.

No comments: